Sports Injury Treatment in Tacoma
At Tacoma Chiropractic Center, our team of medical professionals provide specialized sports injury services to athletes, playing and working, at all performance levels.
If you have suffered a sports-related injury and hope to heal both quickly and properly, our chiropractor in Tacoma can help you and your sports performance through and beyond your path to recovery.
Sports Injury Therapy in Tacoma
We provide a comprehensive menu of the most advanced sports injury treatments and therapies available to chiropractors today. Using a combination of our chiropractic services, our chiropractor in Tacoma will work with you to develop a wellness plan tailored to your individual physical needs, injuries, and potential physiological deficiencies or imbalances.
Our services include:
- Active Release Technique (ART) - ART uses specific muscle and soft tissue mobilization to target injured soft tissues such as muscles, ligaments, fascia, and nervous tissue for mobility rehabilitation and the release of scar tissue.
- Graston Technique - The Graston Technique utilizes gentle instruments to assist with the break up and release of scar tissue which has developed within the body's soft tissues, potentially causing pain and limiting range of motion.
- Functional Rehabilitation - We work with patients to teach and train them in specific stretches and strengthening exercises used to return them to an optimal level of athletic function by strengthening targeted muscle groups to improve balance and function.
- Chiropractic Adjustment - Maintaining proper spinal alignment throughout your rehabilitation process and beyond will ensure the optimal function of your nervous and circulatory systems, accelerating healing and reducing pain.
- Kinesio Taping - We use Kinesio taping to stretch overly tight muscle groups and tighten overly relaxed muscles.
- Massage Therapy - Massage has been shown to break up scar tissue and improve the lymphatic system's function.
- Prolotherapy and Stem Cell Injections - These therapies use on-site injections to accelerate and improve healing.
- Oxygen Therapy - Provides the body with additional oxygen, which is vital to your recovery.
Sports Injury Treatment with Our Chiropractor in Tacoma
Our chiropractors and massage therapists work together to assist athletes throughout the recovery process from sports injuries which affect the neuromusculoskeletal system, such as sprains and strains, runner's knee (patellofemoral pain syndrome), carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, whiplash, and shoulder injuries.
If you have suffered a sports injury or wish to reduce your risk of sports injury, contact our office to schedule a consultation for sports injury in Tacoma. Our team of chiropractors and medical professionals will work with you to devise a rehabilitation plan suited to your individual needs and activities.
In addition to providing pain management and facilitating accelerated healing, our Tacoma Chiropractic Center team will work to improve your balance, range of motion, and athletic performance no matter your skill or level of activity.
Meet Our Sports Injury Tacoma Chiropractor for Sport Injury Rehabilitation
Contact us at (253) 759-1500 to find out more about how sports injury and sports performance treatment can help you.